The State Water Infrastructure Authority will meet in Raleigh July 18 at the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, 4021 Carya Drive. The meeting is open to the public, with an opportunity for informal public comments.
Agenda items include:
- Funding Decisions for Spring 2018 Application Round
- Proposed Changes to Funding Program Priority Rating Systems and Affordability Criteria
- Presentations by the University of North Carolina Environmental Finance Center:
- Tom Roberts- Community Assistance Manager, UNC Environmental Finance Center
- Erin Riggs- Project Director, UNC Environmental Finance Center
The authority is an independent body with primary responsibility for awarding federal and state funding for water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Other responsibilities include developing a state water infrastructure master plan, recommending ways to maximize the use of available loan and grant funding resources, and examining best and emerging practices.
WHO: The State Water Infrastructure Authority
WHAT: Regular Meeting
WHEN: July 18, beginning at 9 a.m.
WHERE: North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, 4021 Carya Drive, Raleigh.
NOTE: Times indicated on the agenda are guidelines.
Additional information is available at: http://portal.ncdenr.org/web/wi/authority-meetings