In case you missed it: I just wanted to bring to your attention that Tampa is 2018’s 12th Best Foodie City in a recent study from the leading personal finance outlet WalletHub.com. You can find the full study here: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-foodie-cities/7522/.
To determine the best and cheapest local foodie scenes, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 29 key metrics. The data set ranges from affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants to food festivals per capita to craft breweries and wineries per capita.
Foodie-Friendliness of Tampa (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- 14th – Restaurants per Capita
- 9th – Gourmet Specialty-Food Stores per Capita
- 27th – Craft Breweries & Wineries per Capita
- 14th – Coffee & Tea Shops per Capita
- 12th – Food Trucks per Capita
- 14th – Farmers Markets & CSA Programs per Capita
- 18th – Butcher Shops per Capita